Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Talia's Prayer

Dear God,
Please help Sarah and her family and Mr. Bruce during the surgery and before and afterwards. We know You have a great plan, whatever that may be, so please have your hand upon this family, God. Please guide the doctors' hands during the surgery and please help them all not to be too nervous. Please help them be shining lights for You, Jesus, even in the hospital room. And God thank you for putting their family in my life. They have been a huge blessing. Thank You for making Sarah my friend. She is truly a great friend. Thanks, God, and may Your will be done.
<3 In Jesus' Wonderful Name I pray, Amen

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful and thoughtful prayer and verses. You are a good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm continuing to pray for you. Thank you for your encouragement to me.

    ReplyDelete