Friday, February 18, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Sorry for not blogging in a couple days! We were just so busy because... (drum roll please) we got home Wednesday night!!!!!!! We had a great trip. We made a pitt stop at Ribbons and Bows Oh My in Tennessee, the place I buy my ribbon from. We had a blast there!


After a long and tiring trip, we finally made it home about 7:45 pm CST. It was great to see our dogs, Sammy and Diamond again!

Another thing that we did in Pittsburgh that I forgot to tell you is that we went on the Duquesne (due-cane) Incline. Here is a pic and a video.




Although one chapter in our story is over, this story will continue on for a long time. I will not be writing as much now, but will from time to time. Thank you all for your prayers. We really appreciate them. 

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, it's great that you are home!!!!!! That's so cool you got to go to RABOM! Ooh, you have two dogs? I didn't know that! Haha! Aw man the video didn't work!! But thanks for the pics :). God surely answered our prayers...most definitely!!

    ReplyDelete